Pure nitro paint, nitrocellulose aerosol filled in a 375 ml standard spray can.
- For coarse-pored woods such as ash or mahogany, fill the wood pores and wood structure with Aqua Coat
- Prime with Nitro Quick Sanding Primer and sand with 600 grit sandpaper or Indasa Medium Sanding Pad
- Alternatively, spray with gray wood primer and wet sand with 600 grit sandpaper
- Repeat until the surface is completely smooth and all pores are closed
- Paint the desired color in acrylic or nitro
- Cover with several coats of Nitro clear varnish, possibly tinted
- Allow to dry/cure for 2 weeks (guitar is best hung up)
- Wet sand with grit 800, 1200 and finally 4000 (Vintage Relic) and polish for high gloss with One-Step (or alternatively with car polish for weathered lacquers).
H222+H229 Extremly famable aerosol. Pressurized container may burst if heated
H302+H312+H332 Harmful if in contact with skin, inhaled or swallowed.
H315 Causes skin irritation
H319 Causes severe eye irritation
H336 May cause drowsiness and dizziness.
H411+H412 Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effect.